Maja Jagodić Štimac, dr.med.dent.
Maja Jagodić Štimac, DDS was born in Zagreb and graduated at the School of Dental Medicine. With over 35 years of experience, she became one of the most experienced dentists-diagnosticians in Croatia, which means that her patients can always fully trust her therapy plan and therapy rehabilitation. In 2016, 2017, and 2018, she was included among the best dentists in Croatia as chosen by patients, and in 2018 she became one of the top 2 finalists in she competition for the entrepreneur of the year and she was recognized as the finalist of the competition for the inspirational entrepreneur of the year. During her studies, she was engaged in scientific-research work as part of a scientific-research group and received the Rector’s award. She is particularly focused at dental implantology, which she advanced with the master course at the gIDE institute for dental implantology and at numerous congresses, as well in renowned world clinics over 15 years ago. This made her one of the pioneers of dental implantology in Croatia.
Member of the Croatian Chamber of Dental Medicine
- Esthetic Aspects of Implant Treatment, Bern University
- Customized Implantology Course, Sahlgrenska Academy Goteborg i Astra Tech
- Computer Guided Implant Treatment, Milano – prof. R. Rodriguez y Baena
- European Association of Osseointegration, Vienna
- European Association of Osseointegration, Munich
- World Congress Astra Tech, New York
- Master Implantology Program, Budapest
- Master Implantology Program, Amsterdam
- Master Implantology Program, Los Angeles